Nourish & Nurture Day Retreat Ticket
The Nourish & Nurture Day Retreat
When - Saturday June 11th, 9:30am - 5:30pm
Where - The FOLD, Bransford, WR6 5JB
Cost - £145p/p (lunch, tea and snacks included).
Join Lydia Lotus Designs and other talented ladies on the 11th June, for a day retreat created to nourish the body and nurture the soul. The Fold at Bransford provides an idyllic backdrop for a beautiful day of inner journey.
The morning will begin with a cleansing & grounding meditation to set the scene for the day. Moving onto a calming and mindful crafting workshop, run by Lydia, to provide focus and ignite your creative fire. Our very own goddess, Sha Sha Crow, will lead the retreat with her gentle wisdom, flowing you through two yoga sessions with set themes for the day. Woven throughout the retreat will be a crystal workshop, using crystals that have been chosen intuitively for you, and guiding you through a ritual practice that can also be used at home. A delicious and nutritious raw vegan lunch will be provided by an amazing raw chef specialist, Tracy, along with wholesome and tasty snacks for the morning and afternoon.
Zorah, our very own emotion code and elemental healing practitioner will take us on a plant spirit journey of a chosen plant of the season, and close to the place in which we are retreating. The day will draw to a close with another grounding and reflective meditation, and the chance to speak with one another and the wonderful guides of the day. We look forward to sharing this special day with you xxx
- Who is this suitable for? This retreat is suitable for anyone with an interest in alternative methods of self journey, mindfulness and well being. You do not need to be highly spiritual to benefit from the activities organised for the day as they are designed to be accessible for all walks of like, however if all things spiritual and alternative are you, then this day is a brilliant way to experience a variety of gorgeous things in one go. The Yoga is for all abilites, and if there is a particular physical issue you think Sha Sha and myself should know about then please do get in touch and let us know prior to the retreat (there will be an opportunity to do this in the form I send out at the end of May). Likewise with the mindful making, crystal workshop and shamanic journey element, everything has been planned to get the most out of the activity, there is no wrong or right, just the journey you take with us on the day. This retreat has been designed to help you escape the usual stresses of life with tools that you can use again and again when you leave us as well as feeling like you have been truly nurtured and nourished on the day itself, ready to face reality again.
- Accessibility? The retreat is on the ground floor at the Fold, wheelchair access is possible but the toilet in the room for the retreat are located down some steps. There are accessible and wheelchair friendly toilets in the Fold Cafe however, which is just opposite the room we are in, around 10metres away. For any more specific accessibility information then please email the Fold with your queries so they can better answer your questions - email@example.com.
- What Happens Next? - Once you have purchased your spot you will be sent an email at the end of May with your ticket and a short form to fill out. This will allow me to intuitively choose the crystals for your crystal workshop part of the day, which you also get to keep, as well as being informed of any dietry requirements and any other information you will need for the day.
- Dietary Requirements? - The lunch included is raw, vegan and gluten free. It will however involve the use of nuts, due to the nature of the food being made, so please be aware this will not be suitable for those with nut allergies.
- Cancellation Policy? - Due to the limited availability, and the bespoke nature of this course if you choose to cancel, your ticket is non-refundable. If you have to cancel and you have another person you would like to give your place too, then this is absolutely fine, please just ask them to email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know, and allow for the new form and information to be sent to them. If the event is cancelled by the host, then a full refund will be issued.
- Any other questions? Please do email me, Lydia, at email@example.com. I will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.